Information on the processing of personal data
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or otherwise identifiable persons may be processed. This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who - for any reason - consult it, in compliance with current regulations.
In this regard, UTP Daniele Di Sorco , in quality & agrave; of data controller (hereinafter also referred to as simply "owner") informs users that, pursuant to the provisions of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter, "privacy code") and by art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR"), the data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes that follow.
b> UTP Daniele Di Sorco also specifies that this information is & surrender only for the UTP Daniele Di Sorco site and not for other websites that the user might eventually consult and to which he has access through links on our pages.
1. Owner : the data controller is UTP Daniele Di Sorco, based in Florence, Via Lorenzo di Credi n.4, cod. fisc. and P.IVA 03734870482, in the person of Daniele Di Sorco .
2. Subject of processing : the Data Controller processes personal and identification data (such as, by way of example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank details, etc.) , hereinafter referred to as "personal data" or simply "data", communicated by users when registering on the website www.danieledisorco.com or the conclusion of contracts or participation in opinion polls, filling in the registration form via the present site to events organized by the Data Controller, online request for clarifications or support requests or, finally, by sending newsletters.
3. Processing purposes : the data provided by users are treated:
a) without their express consent (art. 24, lett. a, b, c, privacy code and art. 6 lett. b ed and GDPR) for the following purposes: - site management and maintenance; - use of any services requested by users; - participation through online registration in initiatives or events organized by the Data Controller; - reply or registration of a contact request; - fulfillment of the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or by an order or by a provision of the Authority; - conclusion of contracts for the services offered by the Data Controller; - fulfillment of pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from relationships in progress; - exercise of a right of the Data Controller (such as, for example, the exercise of the right of defense in court).
b) subject to express and specific consent (art. 23 and 130 privacy code and art. 7 GDPR), for the following other purposes: - sending of informative material (newsletters, brochures, CD-ROMs, answers to questions, promotional material in general and other technical documents). The use of such data will, in any case, be solely for the purpose of performing the service or provision requested.
4. Treatment modalities : the processing of the data provided by the users & egrave; realized by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 of the privacy code as well as to art. 4, n. 2 GDPR, and therefore: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction. Personal data is processed both on paper and electronic and / or automated. The Data Controller will process personal data with automated tools and exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the above purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes determined by the service rendered and for no more than 2 years from data collection for other purposes. Specific security measures have been adopted to prevent the loss of data, the illicit or incorrect use of the data as well as; unauthorized access, in line with the provisions of articles 32-34 privacy code and art. 32 GDPR.
5. Access to data : users' personal data may be processed and therefore made accessible, solely for the purposes set forth in art. 3 of this disclosure, also by employees or collaborators of UTP Daniele Di Sorco or Group companies, in their capacity as appointees or internal managers of the processing, or even by system administrators. The aforementioned data may also be processed and therefore made accessible to third party companies or other subjects - such as, by way of example and not exhaustive - professional offices, consultants, suppliers, hardware and software support technicians, credit institutions, freight forwarders o transport companies, which carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of UTP Daniele Di Sorco, in their capacity as external processors.
6. Communication of data : in the absence of express consent, pursuant to art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR, UTP Daniele Di Sorco will communicate the users' data to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities or other subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the fulfillment of the purposes better indicated in the previous art. 3, lett. a) of this information notice. No data provided by users and deriving from the web service will be disseminated.
7. Data transfer : the personal data of users connected to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of UTP Daniele Di Sorco, as indicated above, and are carried out exclusively by technical personnel of the office in charge of the processing of the same data or of any persons in charge of occasional and specific maintenance operations.
8. Type of data processed :
a) Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operations, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could - through processing and association with data held by third parties - allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or computer domain names used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
b) Data provided voluntarily by users: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the e-mail addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as of the any other personal data included in the message. For site visitors who wish to send their curriculum vitae for the purpose of applying to set up an employment relationship, they can send an email to email@example.com
c) Cookies: in questo sito è adottata un'analisi statistica per migliorare l'esperienza del navigatore da parte di un soggetto terzo quale Google Analytics (www.google.com/analytics/, un servizio di statistiche per siti web e blog). Il servizio utilizza i performance cookie per raccogliere dati degli utenti, come per esempio il tempo trascorso su una pagina, il motore di ricerca che ha permesso il reindirizzamento al sito www.danieledisorco.com, il Paese di destinazione dell'utente, il tempo di permanenza sulle varie pagine, ecc. Gli utenti, quindi, navigando su questo sito, accettano la presente informativa.
Session cookies are generally essential in order to distinguish between connected users and are useful to avoid that a requested functionality can be provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes aimed at preventing cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, ie until the browser is closed. For more information, users of the site are invited to visit the cookie information page.
9. Nature of the provision : the provision of data for the purposes indicated in the previous art. 3 a) & egrave; obligatory; in their absence, it would not be possible for UTP Daniele Di Sorco to guarantee the services indicated and requested by users. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 3 b) is instead optional; users can therefore decide not to give any data or to deny, at a later time, the possibility of processing data already. provided. In this case, users will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications or advertising materials relating to the services offered by the owner. In any case, once this choice is made, users will be guaranteed the right to receive the services referred to in art. 3 a). 10. Rights of the interested party : the users, as interested parties, have the rights indicated in the art. 7 privacy code and art. 15 GDPR, and pi & ugrave; precisely they have the right to:
i. to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and to receive their communication in intelligible form;
ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the manager designated pursuant to art. 5, c. 2, privacy code and art. 3, c. 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees;
iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
iv. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Where applicable, users also have the rights set forth in articles 16-21 GDPR (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limit treatment, right to data portability, right to object), to be understood herein as fully referred to and transcribed, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority.
11. Methods of exercising rights : users can exercise the rights indicated in the previous point at any time by sending:
a registered letter a.r. at the headquarters of UTP Daniele Di Sorco , Via Lorenzo di Credi n.4 - Florence ; or a communication by pec at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Owner, manager and appointees :
The Data Controller is UTP Daniele Di Sorco , with registered office in
The internal data processor is Mr. Daniele Di Sorco
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
13. Changes to this statement : as this information may be subject to change, UTP Daniele Di Sorco advises users to regularly check this information and to always refer to the version more updated. P>